Monday 9 January 2012

My battle with docs!!

Today I feel so ill,exhausted,sore and in pain . Is this my illness's or pneumonia? Back in July I was really I'll,high temperature,lethargy,breathless and a pain in my upper back I went to my doc who thought I had pleurisy,antibiotics followed by more antibiotics& steroids!! I visited my doc on 3 separate occasions and not once did she check my pulse....I then noticed blood spots all over my hands,was seen by another doc who checked me properly my temp was up but worst of all my pulse was 170!! He sent me straight to A&E where after 7 awful days stuck on the emergency admissions ward they discovered I had pneumonia!! It might sound mad but I was glad they had finally found the cause!! The beginning of Dec the same thing,2 lots of antibiotics,chest x ray& bloods,no results yet of course,why rush it's only my life Grrrrr! Still don't feel right but I managed(don't fall down with this news)to get myself an appointment with the doc tomorrow woo hoo!! Let's see how it goes xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home