Thursday 12 January 2012

Go away pneumonia!!

Well another visit to the docs confirms my fears...."the pneumonia bug" that I had in July,that returned in December is back....with a vengeance...my pulse is 120,my temp is high and my recent blood tests show I'm fighting an infection!! My chest x ray is "clear"(which it has been before it was looked at by a consultant!!) but there's crackling on my lung? I asked my doc what's going on? Her answer" I'm not entirely sure" go figure?! Apparently this bug I had never returns so quickly(I'm always so lucky in this area!!) so I'll be passed to infectious diseases to see if they can help? My body is exhausted,I'm mentally drained and so sick and tired of being sick and tired,on the plus side I might just get into those jeans that have eluded me for so long  my fibro etc must feel so sorry for me as they are being pretty good,thank god! I also am very lucky to have an amazing family,don't know what i'd do without them 
Well onwards and upwards and hoping I'll find some answers soon
Take it easy Jo x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home