Monday 16 January 2012

To Smoke.....Or Not To Smoke......?

Well I decided today is the day to give up my one and only vice.... Since I've been ill with this pneumonia bug I've cut my smoking down a lot...I was so frightened when I lay down to sleep ( it felt like a weight on my chest) that I found myself sleeping less&less! Not good as I am so exhausted fighting all the other things waging war on my body!! I've finished my steroids( yuk,yuk&yuk!) and have 4 days of antibiotics left( yuk,yuk,yuk & yuk) So I'm hoping that each day that goes by I feel better&better . No news from the docs( no surprise either) can only hope that's good news? My OH had to go back to work in London( I'm in Manchester) and I feel so alone at the moment,I spend a lot of time in bed ( lots of rest helps to rid this bug!?) and I seem to journey to the bathroom,kitchen then back to bed! But even this makes me tired ? Good job we live in a bungalow. The boys are at school and work and Spots is flat out on the sofa! So quiet :-( I don't know if I can cope with the guilt I feel ,I know there's times when "mums not well" but this is different,I can't remember the last time I got ready....I take 1 step forward 3 steps back.... Apparently with pneumonia this is "Normal" as it really wipes your body out? I just hope that I start to feel "better" and try and get back to "normal". I am so very lucky in a lot of ways and I'm trying to count my blessings,but sometimes it's hard...... Until next time,Take It Easy...Jxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home