Saturday 28 January 2012

The Serenity Prayer......

The last few days have been the worst I've ever experienced so far..... I hurt from my throbbing,foggy filled head to my achey,numb feet.....And everywhere in-between .......

I am so exhausted the thought of getting dressed is akin to climbing Mount Everest in my PJ's....

I feel like I'm drowning and trying to work out is this the aftermath of Pneumonia or a flare up of my other nemisis's.....Whatever it is it's whipping my butt!!

I phoned my Doc to try and get an appointment,or some results from the tests for the pneumonia I've had twice in less than 6 months!,I was told curtly the letter was sent to infectious diseases no reply yet! And can I phone back Monday to speak to a triage nurse who will decide IF I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR!! WTF I wanted to scream at her "No love I will decide if I need to see a doctor"!!! It's utter madness,I feel at this moment in time I would do anything to rid myself of this horrendous pain!! But I will soldier on,say yeah I'm fine,when inside I'm drowning. I spoke well Twittered,with a fantastic lady yesterday who helped me more than she'll ever know ( am I the only one that finds the support,advice and understanding I so need from an outside source,my family try so hard but I think you can only really understand if you've lived it?) she told me to go with it,accept it is what it is,don't be so hard on yourself and demand better care from your doctor ( the latter better watch out,I'm going in armed with a list!!) she also said treat yourself as you would a friend who was so ill.....And do you know what...She's so right....I will try and take each day for what it is and count my blessings Here is something else she sent me,that I have said several times today....
God grant me the serenity,to accept the things I cannot change,courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference........
Thank God For Twitter Take it easy Jo xoxo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Manchester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home