Sunday 29 January 2012

A Child's Love

We all need things to make us Smile.......
This conversation made me smile and my heart burst with pride.....

For the last few weeks I've been really ill....Things have slipped a little ..... Washing,Ironing,take away for tea....me in bed etc etc....We all know that feeling of guilt that things haven't been quite the way they should be so I had the following conversation with my boys.......

Me. I'm so sorry boys for the way things have been the last few weeks.....

My Boys. What are you on about?

Me.You know things have slipped a bit,washing, ironing,take away's etc.......

My Boys. Mum it's ok we're not bothered,you can't help it if you're ill,you're more bothered than us.....

Me. Thankyou guys,I feel so guilty that I'm not looking after you two....

My Boys. Mum if we could swap bodies with you for just a couple of days we would......We love you

I thought I should also mention that my eldest son would cut off his left arm ( he said he needs his right one for work ) if it meant I was Pain free......

I love my boys with all my heart and I'm so proud of them.

Even in my darkest days they make me smile

Take It Easy Jo xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

At 25 April 2012 at 03:40 , Blogger Fibro Colors said...

I wanted to let you know that I thought this conversation was very CUTE...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home